Jobvite is committed to serving our customers with excellence and confidentiality. We adhere to high standards in both regards and post our written commitments on the Jobvite website.
- Our current Service Level Agreement is outlined below:
Support is available24x5, starting at 8pm PST on Sunday to 6pm PST on Fridays, (excluding holidays).
|Initial Response Target
|Communication Frequency Target
|Level 1 (Urgent)
|Any Error Support Case wherein the use of the Jobvite Software or any major function for its intended purpose is prevented
|Immediate (requires Client to submit case by telephone
|At least once every 1 business hour unless Client owns next steps
|Level 2 (High)
|Any Error Support Case wherein the use of the Jobvite Software or any major function for its intended purpose is seriously impaired, but not prevented
|At least once every 4 business hours unless Client owns next steps
|Level 3 (Normal)
|Any Error Support Case wherein the use of the Jobvite Software, in whole or in part, for its intended purpose, suffers a minor impairment
|4 business hours
|At least once every week until Client owns next steps. Communication will stop once resolution is scheduled into a specific release date.
|Level 4 (Low)
|Any Error Support Case wherein the Jobvite Software, in whole or in part, is affected in a trivial or cosmetic manner.
|1 business day
|On request from Client
Examples of Severity Level 1 Errors are:
· All Client end users unable to log into the Jobvite Software;
· All Candidates unable to complete job application process in the Jobvite Software;
· The Jobvite Software is unavailable.
Examples of Severity Level 2 Errors are:
· Newly created jobs do not appear in a career site website in the appropriate timeframe;
· Diversity questions do not appear as designed in an application process;
· Video interviewing function is not available;
· Social media is not available as designed in the Jobvite Software;
· Unable to change the job list in a career site website
· Approval routing for a job is not functioning;
· Unable to edit multiple candidate records.
Examples of Severity Level 3 Errors are:
· A supported browser version is no longer functional in the Jobvite Software however other browsers are functional;
· Unable to change specific data elements in a career site website;
· Recruiters unable to manually upload candidates to the Jobvite Software;
· Unable to edit a single candidate record.
Examples of Severity Level 4 Errors are:
· Singular spelling error in an administrative menu;
· Web page not rendered perfectly but is usable;
· Scrolling issues in pages but does not compromise any usability requirements.
The above are examples of possible scenarios for each severity level and is not a complete list. Please see your contract for further details about priority level and Support scope.